I suppose it is time now to lay out my goals. By putting these out there you really know what to hold me accountable for. I think of all the beautiful designs I want to create and I get excited thinking about it. But at the same time I sit here and think of all the exhaustion and hard work ahead. I hesitate to type them out. But that is the point of this blog, to give me that extra push. To keep me going when I am exhausted and tired. This is my dream. This is what I want. This is what I have the passion to do. So here we go…
1. Blog 2-3 times a week. (To keep me accountable)
2. Have my online shop up and running by Spring 2011
3. Participate in my first small craft show by Summer 2011.
4. Be accepted into the Rock n Roll Craft Show for November 2011
5. Take over the world (…sorry, different list.)
Ok, so do you have a list of goals you are working on? How is it coming along? Could you benefit from an accountability buddy?